Jio Fiber giving away unlimited data for 2 days

Reaction score
Just got this text message which says, "Dear Customer, it is Jio's endeavour to provide the best service to you at all times, as we are a customer-obsessed organization.
We believe you experienced some difficulties with JioFiber services a few days ago.
In lieu of the same & as a small gesture from our side, we have credited your account with UNLIMITED DATA FOR 2 DAYS, AT NO COST.
Team JioFiber"

I hope everyone got the same message on their RMN device. Even checked MyJio app, it's added and can be activated anytime but validity will be just 2 days upon it's activation. So it is better to activate it upon expiry of the current plan.

Last edited:
Just got this text message which says, "Dear Customer, it is Jio's endeavour to provide the best service to you at all times, as we are a customer-obsessed organization.
We believe you experienced some difficulties with JioFiber services a few days ago.
In lieu of the same & as a small gesture from our side, we have credited your account with UNLIMITED DATA FOR 2 DAYS, AT NO COST.
Team JioFiber"

I hope everyone got the same message on their RMN device. Even checked MyJio app, it's added and can activated anytime but validity will be just 2 days upon it's activation.
Was your Jio Broadband service down recently?

Team JioFiber"

I hope everyone got the same message on their RMN device. Even checked MyJio app, it's added and can be activated anytime but validity will be just 2 days upon it's activation. So it is better to activate it upon expiry of the current plan.
Till now i havent got any offer..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock