Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 191,561
There is no live matches showing in jio cinema app in my Samsung smart TV. Is live contents are limited to mobile and web versions only??
zM6rxhs.jpg

Last edited:
There is no live matches showing in jio cinema app in my Samsung smart TV. Is live contents are limited to mobile and web versions only??
zM6rxhs.jpg
I guess you haven't updated the app yet or the updated app isn't supported by your Tinzen Version.
Samsung Tv runs on Tizen OS not Android OS so the apps are built separately and may have a different user interface.
Even on Tinzen, there is an updated app which is drastically different than this.

I guess you haven't updated the app yet or the updated app isn't supported by your Tinzen Version.

Even on Tinzen, there is an updated app which is drastically different than this.
App is latest one only as you said may be it is not supported by current tizen version.
Is there any way to install latest version of the app??

App is latest one only as you said may be it is not supported by current tizen version.
Is there any way to install latest version of the app??
When was your TV purchased? If it's older than 2018 model, I would suggest to equip the TV with some streaming solution as most don't really support the newer functionalities.

I purchased it in the year 2017.
As I said, equipping with some external hardware like Fire TV Stick or Apple TV is the way to go if you want to have all the Features supported or even apps for that matter... My cousin's got 2016 LG webos tv.. It doesn't support most of the apps...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock