Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 191,565

iSK

Contributor
Reaction score
The big thing that we want to say is that it's on Jio Cinema, which is our digital destination for the FIFA World Cup. What we are going to do is it will be without any subscription fees. So, marquee content like FIFA WC will be at no cost for viewers. We will have English, Hindi, Malayalam, Bengali, and Tamil feeds on Jio Cinema. We will also be doing a 4K feed, which is a big thing. It will also have a few other functionalities, including multi-camera angles which will allow consumers to choose which camera to watch it on. It will be available on all three telcos – Jio, Vi and Airtel.

Jio Cinema is going to be the platform that I just talked about. We will leverage Jio Cinema's massive reach for FIFA World Cup. Currently, Jio Cinema doesn't do sports but it is changing completely to become a live sports destination. Jio Cinema will continue to have all the other video-on-demand content but we are also putting live sports on it.

why arent the revealing the new streaming service yet. it would have been great opportunity to launch it during FIFA or probably jio cinema will rebrand as a new service .

So confusing
FIFA WC also will be in 4K in Jio Cinema.
1.please clarify that Jio cinema app and voot app are separate?
2.Or they going to merge before FIFA? IPL OTT rights with Voot.
3.Voot is going to rebrand in coming months.
4.voot+jio+paramount OTT combined and launch new OTT app before IPL. 2023?

Please clarify bro

So confusing

1.please clarify that Jio cinema app and voot app are separate?
2.Or they going to merge before FIFA? IPL OTT rights with Voot.
3.Voot is going to rebrand in coming months.
4.voot+jio+paramount OTT combined and launch new OTT app before IPL. 2023?

Please clarify bro
Jio cinema and voot are separate services. voot will no longer broadcast live sports starting from FIFA.
regarding to the new streaming service that is going to launch before IPL, would nothing but be a newer version of Jio cinema. They are going to build jio cinema as their ultimate streaming service.
voot and voot kids will run as a separate service till the final launch of the new service.

My question is will sunnxt continue to funnel content to the new streaming gaint??

Who having IPL rights Viacom or jio?
Jio cinema and voot are separate services. voot will no longer broadcast live sports starting from FIFA.
regarding to the new streaming service that is going to launch before IPL, would nothing but be a newer version of Jio cinema. They are going to build jio cinema as their ultimate streaming service.
voot and voot kids will run as a separate service till the final launch of the new service.

My question is will sunnxt continue to funnel content to the new streaming gaint??

I think Jio Cinema will be the only streaming platform from Viacom18. There will be no Voot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock