Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 194,181
Bro,dont worry everything u will get.. in just 10 fps you will not get worst experience.. also jio is broadcasting all matches Free of cost at 4K 50fps. Give me another example in any other country?
Its possible only in India. No other country can give like this

Bro,dont worry everything u will get.. in just 10 fps you will not get worst experience.. also jio is broadcasting all matches Free of cost at 4K 50fps. Give me another example in any other country?
You have to buy Jio SIM to watch it. So it is not actually free

Wow. Too good to be true
It is backed by country's biggest Internet company. They will win Internet subscribers from freebies in longer run.
If u watch in 4k u want jio sim, for standard version free for all, I'm watching FIFA world cup in 4k that time I'm login with jio sim...
I think login was necessary because of heavy traffic. It had nothing do with your sim provider.

It is backed by country's biggest Internet company. They will win Internet subscribers from freebies in longer run.

I think login was necessary because of heavy traffic. It had nothing do with your sim provider.
People can take any ISP to watch it. Some ISPs may crash if they cannot withstand the traffic. This will make ISPs improve their systems.

If u watch in 4k u want jio sim, for standard version free for all, I'm watching FIFA world cup in 4k that time I'm login with jio sim...
No. Jio cinema was opened up to all telecom users during fifa wc and since then it has been available to everyone

Is there any actual offical source which confirms 50fps apart from johns, mufa?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock