Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 194,355
Jio is trying their best. It's good to appreciate their work.
But the main concern is that they should have not experimented it on FIFA which comes once in 4 years

I would say they did the right thing to experiment it in fifa because the main focus for them is ipl,so this is their best opportunity to test their features with High traffic

I would say they did the right thing to experiment it in fifa because the main focus for them is ipl,so this is their best opportunity to test their features with High traffic
Nope they should have experimented all the multicamera option in SA20 while just giving good feed with 4K for FIFA. All those other multicamera and all should have been tested with Cricket and not in the biggest event that is the FIFA WC

The highlights package of FIFA WorldCup or highlights package of anything for that matter is in terrible quality even at the high quality. It's barely watchable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock