Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 194,854
O don't know y jio having to OTT platforms?. They combined with each other. It's useful for them and US
Jio cinema app for only jio users🥺

Last edited:
mewMXgE.jpg

Fifa WC will streaming live on vootselect

simultaneously?? Or only jio cinema?
So there is sports 18 HD live channel on voot select from where you can get the streaming.Also Jio cinema is Android based and in big TV 's the app is not there in default. Dont know what they are doing. They are not able to distribute Sports 18 HD channel and now this change. Giving it free but change at the last moment will have some strategic sense to do this. Also name of Jio Cinema should be changed to JIo sports then.

Jio want to first grab customer first as they are offering nothing in front of Disney+ and others like Sony LIV - ZEE 5.

I don’t understand their strategy..they increased Voot prices, which is not even worth…
And now they are giving FIFA WC for free…what is their intention 😂

I don’t understand their strategy..they increased Voot prices, which is not even worth…
And now they are giving FIFA WC for free…what is their intention 😂
In feature Jio cinema will only for sports and vootselect for friction and non fiction and reality shows ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock