Good News ISL gets seat at World Leagues Forum

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
ISL becomes the first league from South Asia and seventh in Asia to join the association of professional football leagues which includes the likes of the Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga, amongst others.

Currently, WLF has members from five continents representing close to 1200 clubs worldwide and works closely with global body FIFA on the development of professional football, providing bespoke support for national football bodies to share best practices and improve standards and structures in professional football.

Source

instead of play off rule isl organiser should implement relegation rule like top european leagues then isl looks more competitive and attractive.
isl should make i leage 2nd division league and isl 1st division league winner and 2nd rank team of i league should get chance of play isl similary isl last 2 rank teams should eelegated to i league

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock