Discussion Random ISP level blocks of OnlyTech.com in India

• Thread starter A^00P
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,658

A^00P

Reaction score
Hi

I am not able to access only tech website form india. All though website was up but still i i was geeting below issues.only when i used opera in build vpn i was able to access website

do you think only tech website is blocked in indian or its begin blocked by isp

is anybody else to facing same issue
6wT4E0X.jpg

U1MNplE.jpg

Answer to your question "IS only tech down in india" is no, it is not down. It is always online.

do you think only tech website is blocked in indian or its begin blocked by isp
Yes, sometimes the website has been facing downtimes by selected ISPs. We have no clue why so though.

We have received reports from Jio, Hathaway users so far. Jio keeps giving similar issue for our site every now and then.

is anybody else to facing same issue
Only yesterday @Subha_007 bro was facing loading issues. I have investigated it with him and found no issues with server. Rebooting his router solved his issue. It was a matter of bad IP assigned to his session.

For me also some times it shows 'this site can't be reached'. Only when I connect jiofi.

Yes even I wasn't able to connect to OnlyTech since last few hours on Hathway's Broadband...just now it started functioning fine.

BDnahlJ.jpg

For me on Jio, on both OTF and Dreamdth it occurs. By Turning on and off Airplane mode it starts working.

Last edited:
@Saichaitanya4496, lol no bro. It happened due to a server reboot to complete a software upgrade. This error is totally different thing from what the OP is reporting about.

Hathway is the culprit here. I faced same again today. Had to reboot the router again to get rid of it.

@Bapun Raz bro, I dont know if this is related, but sometimes my antivirus blocks OnlyTech by saying it is filed under 'Unclassified' category and identifies it as a risk. Could you check the metadata or hosting site for any vulnerability which is flagging it as such and resulting in blocking of the site?

I am just trying to help by letting you know what I have faced. Rest assured, I know there is no harm in accessing this site.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock