Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhoni and Rohit both are paid 15cr. Kohli is paid 17cr. Cummins 15.5 crores if I'm not wrong. Also he hasn't got his best possible way to prove on that match imo. They should have given him the new ball which he very good at, instead they have thrown ball to him whenever batsman are doing good.
Agreed Pat Cummins should be given 2 overs in Powerplay 1 n 3 over where he can be more successful and have high chances of taking wickets, Death overs can be deal by Narine, Russel and Mavi.

I think this should be last match for Vijay and Gaekwaud in this year's IPL.
Vijay for sure! Gaikwad will be getting more chances as they are rating him very high as they should. He should take note of his eagerness and excitement which cost him his wicket in the both matches. He is one of the guys who have done really well for India A, he scored centuries for fun last season.

Last edited:
How did Delhi missed 3 easy catches?

One of the worst chasing approaches I have seen in Cricket. Lot lot worse that the approach they adopted the other night against Rajasthan. The target also is 40 runs less when compared with that match.
No real 'Intent'.

Last edited:
This is NOT a team effort. Team efforts are shown by teams like RR, KXIP and now DC. Not CSK. Too much pressure on Faf and Dhoni.

After MI, I think RR is the best team so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock