Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chennai one of the worst affected next to Mumbai then how they selected ?? Banglore & Eden garden should have selected .. Again money & Power played to select chennai 😡😤
Eden Garden? Lol.. Bangalore is the only option. Double header every day. Same stadium.

Banglore & Eden garden should have selected
If places aren't nearby, no chance. Bangalore and Kochi/Thiruvananthapuram are the only legitimate options in hand rn. Probably Kozhikode too, but not really sure

Won't having IPL attract intense criticism given the prevailing scenario? I highly doubt the government will give permission. Also, what will they do once someone tests positive?

Even if they go ahead theoretically, won't it make sense to choose 2nd tier towns over metropolitans. Something like Indore-Rajkot. Dharamsala-Mohali. Also, they'll have to factor the weather conditions also.

BCCI should select only those stadiums owned and operated by BCCI or state associations.

If they select stadiums owned by state governments or other bodies, it will be difficult.
Stadium permission could be cancelled if criticism comes.

Well if Maharashtra's situation improves it can be worthy contender because Mumbai has 3 stadiums Wankhede, Brabourne and DY Patil, further they can include Pune stadium as well, it is exactly 1.5 hours away from DY Patil one.

Otherwise I would love them to shift this IPL to UAE, atleast UAE might allow stadiums to function with audience, empty stadiums usually make anything look like a mediocre game, sports is just incomplete without fans cheering in the stadium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock