Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICC is just being greedy here
This part is very much true. They are only adding more and more world tournaments, which can prove tiring for international teams.

And on prioritisation of ipl over wc, that's completely unjustified, unless the wc can't be played in the current timeline... Else it is totally justified

This part is very much true. They are only adding more and more world tournaments, which can prove tiring for international teams.

And on prioritisation of ipl over wc, that's completely unjustified, unless the wc can't be played in the current timeline... Else it is totally justified
Right bro too many wt is tiring for cricters but boring for fans as well
As if they are introducing more tournament so that each team will win single tournament and remain satisfied 😂

Actually the best buy of this ipl auction was of James Neesham for just Rs 0.5 Cr by kxip and worst buy was of Chris Morris by rcb for Rs10 Cr.
Seriously is Chris Morris 20 times better player than James neesham?? 😂
Chris Morris will provide some balance to the squad but he didn't deserved beyond 5-6 crores.

IMHO there should be only 3 ICC Tournaments. WC of ODI, T20 and championship of test. Each edition should have gap of 4 years. There in no point in having T20 world cup every year. Or that garbage Champions Trophy. ICC is being greedy by hosting these tournaments every year.

All the ipl teams are looking very good specially csk, kxip, DC and MI.
Rcb really haven't bought any quality death bowlers this time also 😂, they could have gone for Tom Curran(who can bat also) in place of atleast Kane Richardson. I don't think they have done any improvement in their team except few ones like Aaron Finch or Chris Morris (even I don't know how Chris Morris will do on rcb's home ground).
Kxip and DC did the best at auctions along with csk and MI who had a good team from starting only. Even kkr did a fine job.

Last edited:
Seriously is Chris Morris 20 times better player than James neesham?? 😂
Very much. A fast bowler is at least 10x more worth than a medium bowler
Rcb really haven't bought any quality death bowlers this time also
Dude, just like your posts in the satellite rights thread, why do you make us laugh here as well? 😂

There's Dale Steyn and Chris Morris who are proven death bowlers, along with Saini. Then as a backup for different kinds of pitches, we also have udana and Richardson. Don't know why your bias is against RCB, just like how your bias is against star in the satellite rights thread..

(even I don't know how Chris Morris will do on rcb's home ground).
He will do very well. Don't you worry son.

Very much. A fast bowler is at least 10x more worth than a medium bowler

Dude, just like your posts in the satellite rights thread, why do you make us laugh here as well? 😂

There's Dale Steyn and Chris Morris who are proven death bowlers, along with Saini. Then as a backup for different kinds of pitches, we also have udana and Richardson. Don't know why your bias is against RCB, just like how your bias is against star in the satellite rights thread..

He will do very well. Don't you worry son.
Look at total all round skills, and James neesham 's current form currently James neesham is a lot better player than Chris Morris. Just see rcb are not going to do anything this year also(I hope I will be proven wrong by rcb' s performance ) . By the way I think don't think that Dale steyn is ever known for his death bowling 😂😂. Just look at Chris Morris (who is even struggling to make in the international side as well) 😂form in the previous 2 years, he has proven very much expensive. just see how Kane Richardson was thrashed against India when Australia toured India 😂
Navdeep saini might be effective though.
I am not the only one who is telling this about rcb. They could have had a better auction, they missed many opportunities in the ipl auction(except for Aaron Finch) U are a rcb fan that's why u are not realizing this. I hope they do well in this ipl and atleast make in top 4(because it will be a very huge achievement for them if they do so)
At last I am telling you about the reality of rcb, if it makes you laugh, then let it be😂

Last edited:
Look at total all round skills, and James neesham 's current form currently James neesham is a lot better player than Chris Morris
Jimmy Neesham is just like CdG. His bowling works only in pitches that suit him - like Eden Gardens. He won't be effective anywhere else, just like CdG.

Laugh as much as you want on Chris Morris. He is very well worth the middle/lower middle order batsman and is a really good death bowler. Have a look at his death bowling stats for Delhi.

Kane Richardson was thrashed against India when Australia toured India 😂
So were Pat Cummins and other Australian bowlers.

I am not the only one who is telling this about rcb. They could have had a better auction, they missed many opportunities in the ipl auction
All of us RCB fans have been telling to buy really good bowlers, death bowlers in particular. And so they did.
At last I am telling you about the reality of rcb, if it makes you laugh, then let it be😂
The statements you make, make us laugh, be it in this thread or the satellite rights thread.

Jimmy Neesham is just like CdG. His bowling works only in pitches that suit him - like Eden Gardens. He won't be effective anywhere else, just like CdG.

Laugh as much as you want on Chris Morris. He is very well worth the middle/lower middle order batsman and is a really good death bowler. Have a look at his death bowling stats for Delhi.

So were Pat Cummins and other Australian bowlers.

All of us RCB fans have been telling to buy really good bowlers, death bowlers in particular. And so they did.

The statements you make, make us laugh, be it in this thread or the satellite rights thread.
There is no comparison between cdg, Morris and James neesham look at James neesham stats in cwc19 and previous few years cdg don't have any pace, whereas Jimmy neesham still bowls in the 130s.Look at Chris Morris poor performance in ipl as well as international cricket from previous 2 years. Rcb hasn't bought any good death bowler 😂. They did not bought anyone like Chris Jordan or Tom Curran. Rcb is making all of us laugh from their performance from so many years 😂. Look at pat Cummins, he did really well, all Australian bowlers did really well except Kane Richardson who was even drooped from the playing 11.😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock