IPL 2016 Fans annoyed with Pune skipper MS Dhoni for ignoring allrounder Irfan Pathan

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
After losing a thriller against SunRisers Hyderabad on Tuesday, new IPL franchise Rising Pune Supergiants are now out of contention for the playoffs.

It has been a forgettable journey for Pune in their maiden IPL season as they lost eight out of their eleven matches.

Under the captaincy of Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Pune failed to play as a unit.

Losing key foreign players like Steve Smith, Faf du Plessis, Kevin Pietersen and Mitchell Marsh mid-way, certainly came as a major blow for the team.

But Dhoni's captaincy also looked mediocre just like his batting in the season.

Even after losing four big players, Dhoni didn't give a chance to all-rounder Irfan Pathan, who played just one game for his franchise out of eleven.

It's shocking that even after having a superb domestic season, Pathan didn't find a place in Dhoni's playing XI.

The only match he played in the ninth edition was against Kings XI Punjab, in which he bowled just one over, where he conceded seven runs.

Dhoni's decision left the cricket fans annoyed who feel that it's a tactical mistake by Captain Cool, which cost RPS dearly.

MSD's rubbish tactics so far :

Not finding the correct combo
Under bowling Ashwin
Unused Bench(Pathan, Aparajith) #RPSvSRH
— Madhu Soodhan S (@madhootweets) May 10, 2016

Why Irfan Pathan was bought? Fantastic domestic season yet warming benches in the IPL.
#RPSvSRH
— Pratibha Mehra (@Irfanomania)
May 10, 2016

Dhoni is hellbent on finishing Irfan Pathan's career...such a wicked guy...losing all respect for him!
#dhoni #Irfanpathan #RPSvSRH #IPL
— Mr. Culinary Boner (@PratishNair24) May 10, 2016

Irfan pathan will never get chance I think
Dhoni should have benched Ash for today's match
— Shreya Jaishankar (@mostly_insane) May 10, 2016

Irfan Pathan's Father sent me friendship Request.ACCEPTED !!!
#RPSvSRH
— Sir Yograj Singh (@SirYograj) May 10, 2016

IPL 2016: Fans annoyed with Pune Supergiants skipper MS Dhoni for ignoring all-rounder Irfan Pathan | Zee News

now dhoni chamchas got to know. It's not dhoni wins the matches, it's whole team.. Main players Sachin yuvi, sehwag, gambhir, Raina, Kohli won two world cups for India... Not only dhoni... Dhoni can't do alone anything. His Chennai team is out.. Now he is f****d up.

RK2 said:
now dhoni chamchas got to know. It's not dhoni wins the matches, it's whole team.. Main players yuvi, sehwag, gambhir, Raina, Kohli won two world cups for India... Not only dhoni... Dhoni can't do alone anything. His Chennai team is out.. Now he is f****d up.
:wlcm
Yes, i Feel angry when poeple say that he Won us the 2 World Cups and 1 Champions Trophy, as if only he was playing.:angry There were other 10 Players also, many of which performed better than him.

RK2 said:
now dhoni chamchas got to know. It's not dhoni wins the matches, it's whole team.. Main players yuvi, sehwag, gambhir, Raina, Kohli won two world cups for India... Not only dhoni... Dhoni can't do alone anything. His Chennai team is out.. Now he is f****d up.

forgot to mention Sachin bro?

ABCDEFGH said:
:wlcm
Yes, i Feel angry when poeple say that he Won us the 2 World Cups and 1 Champions Trophy, as if only he was playing.:angry There were other 10 Players also, many of which performed better than him.

Right....in T20 2007 world cup Yuvi is Man of Tournament, WC 2011 Yuvi is Man of Tournament...WC 2011..Final
Gambhir scores 90+ runs but end credit goes to Dhone for Six:angry:angry...

Don said:
forgot to mention Sachin bro?

Sorry Bro...:sp:sp...Baghwan ki Kami kabhi batayi Nahi jaati...:tup:tup

I am fully agreed on this article .Under the capitancy of Dhoni,chances of playing Irfan Pathan is always less as comparison to other captains.What is the benefit of sitting on a bench when he is commendable in his performance .I hope Dhoni kept some intention against him.

Shubham Dixit said:
I am fully agreed on this article .Under the capitancy of Dhoni,chances of playing Irfan Pathan is always less as comparison to other captains.What is the benefit of sitting on a bench when he is commendable in his performance .I hope Dhoni kept some intention against him.

Dhoni gives chance only to His Chamchas Like Jadeja & Ashwin.....both are facing deficulties in perfomance....but dhoni gives lots of chances to both....Ashwin not even completing his 4 overs...but he continuesly playing in team:angry:angry:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock