• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,706
  • Views: Views 211,661

Which team will win the IPL 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes it 13 matches. I think every team will play one team in other group also twice.
Apart from two games with each opponent in the group. Every team plays with ONE team from the other group with in the same row twice & other teams once. Making it 14 matches per team. That's how it's played as far as I remember back in 2011.

m8YoAFr.jpg

Now new teams will surely go for these players at any cost - Warner, KL Rahul, SKY, Ishan, Sundar, Raina, Bhuvi, Bairstow, Smith, Root, Van Dar Dussen, Archer, Jaydev, Robin, Moeen Ali, Faf/Bravo, Sam, Deepak Chahar, Shardul, Russel/Naraine, Kuldeep, Dhawan, Stoinis, Nortje/Rabada, Mujeeb, Pooran.

Now new teams will surely go for these players at any cost - Warner, KL Rahul, SKY, Ishan, Sundar, Raina, Bhuvi, Bairstow, Smith, Root, Van Dar Dussen, Archer, Jaydev, Robin, Moeen Ali, Faf/Bravo, Sam, Deepak Chahar, Shardul, Russel/Naraine, Kuldeep, Dhawan, Stoinis, Nortje/Rabada, Mujeeb, Pooran.
With in this list I could see 3 UP players. Out of the three.. Lucknow may go for Bhuvi, if SRH releases him (Want Bhuvi to be with SRH though)! May be Smith as well (As they were associated earlier with Pune team).

Last edited:

Have you thought through the business model?

It is simple. You are paying the difference between what you get from the BCCI and what you have to pay to the BCCI. Of the Rs 7000 crore, I will probably be paying only Rs 3500 crore in 10 years. It is because, I will be getting Rs 3500 crore from the BCCI from the broadcast rights. In the next five years, I may get more (from the BCCI). The net present value of that is Rs 2100 crore. That means I have got an IPL team for Rs 2100 crore. Tell me is it good or not?

And here comes the 1st Controversy post team Auction.....

They are a VC firm they would have investments in all sorts of portfolios.. They currently have stakes in many premier leagues, not teams but stakes in the leagues themselves. They ran F1 for two decades before making a profit and selling the same to liberty media.. Currently they own 11% of LaLiga's business as well. There are countless other handball, rugby leagues aswell which they have investments in... To be frank BCCI is actually happy that they are part of IPL which helps the league tremendousouly.

BTW regarding the report, if its anyway close to the truth, big publishers like ET, TOI, etc etc would have been all over the story.. How the hell does lawyers haven't noticed the same? 😅It's quite a bit of an exaggeration

Last edited:
They are a VC firm they would have investments in all sorts of portfolios.. They currently have stakes in many premier leagues, not teams but stakes in the leagues themselves. They ran F1 for two decades before making a profit and selling the same to liberty media.. Currently they own 11% of LaLiga's business as well. There are countless other handball, rugby leagues aswell which they have investments in... To be frank BCCI is actually happy that they are part of IPL which helps the league tremendousouly.

BTW regarding the report, if its anyway close to the truth, big publishers like ET, TOI, etc etc would have been all over the story.. How the hell does lawyers haven't noticed the same? 😅It's quite a bit of an exaggeration
Let's wait for some time, they have got the team Ahead of Adani and not by very big difference of Margin....

This might not be the last News on the subject...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock