• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,706
  • Views: Views 214,787

Which team will win the IPL 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes KKR should Back up Gill as potential skipper and I think KKR should retain 4 Indian player , Gill, Iyer, Tripathi, or anyone between Barun/ Mavi

The IPL 2022 season will comprise ten teams and will have 74 matches, wherein each team will play 7 home and 7 away matches.

The format will be similar to what IPL 4 in 2011 was.. Teams will be put in two groups. Each team will play the teams in their groups twice in home and away format and 4 teams in the other group once and twice with the remaining team in the other group.

Last edited:
The IPL 2022 season will comprise ten teams and will have 74 matches, wherein each team will play 7 home and 7 away matches.

The format will be similar to what IPL 4 in 2011 was.. Teams will be put in two groups. Each team will play the teams in their groups twice in home and away format and teams in the other group once.
Official one ??

The format will be similar to what IPL 4 in 2011 was.. Teams will be put in two groups. Each team will play the teams in their groups twice in home and away format and teams in the other group once.
That makes it 13 matches. I think every team will play one team in other group also twice.

More teams means players are distributed. More weaker team than the current one and many one sided match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock