• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,403
  • Views: Views 211,072

Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Sams appears to be very good player, and most likely to play Ahead of Kyle Jameson, who appears to be more good line and length bowler & may struggle in IPL....

Daniel Sams appears to be very good player, and most likely to play Ahead of Kyle Jameson, who appears to be more good line and length bowler & may struggle in IPL....
Sam's is definitely better than Jameison in t20is but they will go for Jameison cause they have overpaid him by spending 15cr on him. In my opinion they could have got 2 players in this 15 Cr that if they spent their money more wisely than what they spent over Jamesion.
They should have retained Morris at 10 Cr and Dube at 5 Cr so total 10+5 =15 Cr they would have got 2 more better players in 15 Cr rather than spending 15cr on 1 inexperienced t20 player Kyle Jameison

Sam's is definitely better than Jameison in t20is but they will go for Jameison...
May be Jameison start Ahead of Sams, but don't see him playing more then 5 matches.....Unless RCB does what Only RCB management can do.....

I have a bad feeling that this tournament is also heading to UAE.....

It's all about covid outcome if affected count increases then no chance in India seems
Nearly 70% cases don't have Covid in Mumbai, just for sake of Selling of Vaccines they are considering even normal Cold & Fever as Covid suspective in Hospitals.

Just 1 week back my mom has mild cough, they considered her as Covid suspect, after 2 days having hot water everything became alright so it's matter of Faking Covid cases in Mumbai Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock