• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,403
  • Views: Views 211,140

Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one. Its a all cash deal meaning, 3 crores will be deducted from CSK'S purse and will be added to RR.

BTW I don't think they will play him in the middle order, whatever chances he's gonna get is in the top order only. Depends on the foreign player combinations mostly.
CSK should try to buy David Malan in Auctions (they need one foreign batsman after Watson announce reirement) he can bat anywhere in top 6 plus if required can give 1-2 overs of part time bowling at times.

Last edited:
Brilliant move from CSK to Bring Uthappa, Hope he opens for CSK

CSK should try to buy David Malan in Auctions he can bat anywhere in top 6 plus if required can give 1-2 overs of part time bowling at times.
Instead of Him, CSK should Target Kyle Jamieson he is as good as all-rounder as Bravo plus his height can do wonders and get extra Bounce on any wkts.

Early Predictions for Auctions-
Starc and Shakib could be most expensive buys and both may head to KXIP.....

Don't understand what is wrong with CSK . Why would anyone would want go for a veteran player like Uthappa who was underperforming and has been dumped by 2 franchise in last 2 year.

Same move with kedar jadhav has backfired. Atleast he had performed well with RCB before moving to CSK .

and now they have gone extra mile ahead with 2-3 year constantly underperforming player

Latest update on availability of Starc in Auctions.

As per Australia team Physio, Mitchell Starc has played 4th Test with minute hamstring in his left knee, with so much troll he has taken in 4 match Test Series against India, He will play 3 match Test Series against South Africa , Cricket Australia has advised Mitchel Starc to pull his name from upcoming IPL Auctions, though they have left final call on Mitchel Starc for the same.

Forget Starc, I would pick Jhye Richardson in my Team Looking at his Form in Big Bash, he is like All-rounder who bats well at death overs, With Ball he can pick wkts at any stage of match & more importantly he is less injury prone compared to Starc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock