Internet Browsers News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 629
  • Views: Views 160,504
Brave Announces Coming Browser With Support for Chrome Extensions

The Brave 1.0 browser for desktop operating systems is coming later this year and it will include several significant improvements that we’d like to share now. Unlike the current version of Brave, this new browser will have support for nearly all Chrome features and extension APIs, but of course without including any code that phones home to Google, or to the Chrome Web Store.

Brave Unveils Development Plans for Upcoming 1.0 Browser Release, Including Transition to Chromium Front-End | Brave Browser

to all my Bro & freinds
Plz let me know the exact name of that Electronics device which we write on (like as Mouse pad) and display on screen. i require this device for my wife. she needs for teaching. she some injury on her elbow. so i need this device .

to all my Bro & freinds
Plz let me know the exact name of that Electronics device which we write on (like as Mouse pad) and display on screen. i require this device for my wife. she needs for teaching. she some injury on her elbow. so i need this device .

I think you are asking for Visualizer. Search Visualizer in Amazon/google if this is what you need. It is also called document camera.

I think you are asking for Visualizer. Search Visualizer in Amazon/google if this is what you need. It is also called document camera.
Bro
this is not that what i need.
Bro after few month before i go to DTO Office for my driving licence . office Clark give me a pen and say sign on pad. i sign on pad but there was nothing showing(invisible) what i write(Sign) but my signed was display on his screen.

An extension that can enable windows timeline support into Chrome and firefox.

timeline.png

Windows Timeline Support is a web extension that integrates Windows Timeline support into popular browsers. This is done by publishing your browsing history as activities to the Microsoft Graph (so a Microsoft Account is required to use this extension). Personal Microsoft Accounts are confirmed to work, work and school accounts should work.

DominicMaas/TimelineExtension

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock