Seeking Help Intel hd audio not showing in device manager

bhuvanbhatt

Reaction score
I just updated my Windows 10 to October update. But now it's not showing Intel HD audio driver in device manager. It shows only two drivers 1 - high definition audio device.(Microsoft) 2-realtek high definition audio. Please help 😥

This is your Intel HD audio: high definition audio device.(Microsoft). It is using Microsoft drivers. It should work.

So, are you able to play or listen any audio file or system sound? If yes, then no need to do anything.
If not then,
1. Make sure windows is up-to date.
2. You can try to download audio driver from web and install it manually.

Windows 10 to October update is full of bugs.

Yes I am able to play audio bro. Both the driver are working fine. Last time it was showing Intel HD audio but when I installed October 2018 update then problem started

I also had few hardware driver issues after the update 1809, hence reverted back to 1803 version and now no problem. For me windows 7 and xp remains the best ever windows version. I don't like windows 10 at all, probably thinking of shifting to linux mint for the time being until i get a mac book pro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock