Intel Coffee Lake 8th Gen Core i3, i5 & Core i7

sumitroy

Editor-in-chief, OnlyTech
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Untitled_1.png

Intel-Coffee-Lake-6-Core-80W-CPU.png

Intel Coffee Lake Six Core Processor Details Leak Out – Core i7-8700K Clocks Up To 4.3 GHz

Intel Coffee Lake S CPU Lineup To Feature Hyperthreaded Core i7 and Core i5 Models With Up To 6 Cores, Core i3 To Boast 4 Cores – Support Recommended on Z370 Platform With LGA 1151 V2 Socket

Intel Coffee Lake Core i7-8700K 6 Core, 95W TDP Processor Leaks Out

Last edited:
Intel’s 100- and 200-Series motherboards have been in use with the Skylake and Kaby Lakegenerations of 14nm Intel Core processors. There were questions swirling about whether Intel would make Coffee Lake compatible with these existing motherboards, but it looks as though we now have our answer. And while Intel is keeping its mouth shut with regards to commenting on the drama surrounding Coffee Lake, PCWorld has confirmed with its own sources that the tweet is indeed accurate.
Intel’s 8th Gen 14nm Coffee Lake Processors Will Require All-New Motherboards | HotHardware

Intel core processors are already fast enough, these are not human noticable speed now a days.:whistle:

But still Intel lost processor battle to Samsung which proves efficiency matters

8th-Gen-Intel-Core-U-series-front-640x407.jpg

The first "8th generation" Intel Core processors roll out today: a quartet of 15W U-series mobile processors. Prior generation U-series parts have had two cores, four threads; these new chips double that to four cores and eight threads. They also bump up the maximum clock speed to as much as 4.2GHz, though the base clock speed is sharply down at 1.9GHz for the top end part (compared to the 7th generation's 2.8GHz). But beyond those changes, there's little to say about the new chips, because in a lot of ways, the new chips aren't really new.
Intel first 8th generation processors are just updated 7th generation chips

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock