Inside Edge Season 3 | Amazon Prime Video | 3rd December

I think we should mark LetsOTT as a fake news source..
Yeah.. I think using LetsOTT as a source should be avoided. Too many instances of them being wrong. At this point they are just a FanPage. All they do now is keep on spamming posts and hyping movies & shows like crazy.

Yeah.. I think using LetsOTT as a source should be avoided. Too many instances of them being wrong. At this point they are just a FanPage. All they do now is keep on spamming posts and hyping movies & shows like crazy.
One more funny thing, the tweets about we have a exclusive access to some movies or series are taken from some other ppl's tweet who actually have the exclusive access for the content.

One more funny thing, the tweets about we have a exclusive access to some movies or series are taken from some other ppl's tweet who actually have the exclusive access for the content.
Yeah.. true.
I have seen many people claiming that LetsOTT has stolen their screenshots. With proof. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock