Good News Indore City of Madhya Pradesh is the Cleanest City in India

I Am From Surat And Surat Has Climbed Up From 14th Position To 2nd Position :cheers: :win:

No Cities of India can be termed clean.
Bro, it's really very clean you cannot compare it to foreign countries due to unorganized construction but roads and garbage management of Indore is at par with International Standards. You cannot throw garbage in Indore anywhere or spit anywhere there are some heavy fines here.

Bro, it's really very clean you cannot compare it to foreign countries due to unorganized construction but roads and garbage management of Indore is at par with International Standards. You cannot throw garbage in Indore anywhere or spit anywhere there are some heavy fines here.
True, very well organised solid waste management and citizens cooperation has made Indore as clean city

Watch this small video about how indore municipal corporation was able to achieve this humongous task.

Source

That' what I wanted to say exactly.

No Cities of India can be termed clean.
I don't know whether this list is based on popularity contest or not. You should visit Meghalaya. It is the cleanest places in entire country. Not only that. It has one of the cleanest villages in Meghalaya. Even Shillong is one of the cleanest city in the country. The problem here is little bit of littering by tourist. You won't find any local population spitting around or littering.

Do visit the link to know about the cleanest village in Asia.
MAWLYNNONG

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock