Indian government to launch their own DNS Server

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,925
Great step. The email system is also shot in the arm and would enhance the security measures for communication.Also official communications should not be done on whatsapp I feel.

Not sure what Indian Govt did but I think it's a part of Russian Independent Internet

excellent move. Now no need to install spyware to find out what people are doing online. All their dns activity can be monitored by govt

excellent move. Now no need to install spyware to find out what people are doing online. All their dns activity can be monitored by govt

It's more required to curb fake news then spyware as people are beating and killing strangers mistaken as child kidnappers. Lots of cases reported in kolkata in just last 2 days

I think best thing would be to install govt apps which can see exactly what you type on your phone, whatsapp etc. That way, whenever someone types 'child' or 'kidnapper', the police can reach the spot and pick him up. Same thing for forwards.

DNS cannot help you in that. DNS can only help to know what sites you are visiting from your phone and computer.

DNS cannot help you in that. DNS can only help to know what sites you are visiting from your phone and computer.

Govt can redirect users away from fake news article or video link with help from DNS i think.

After all that's the motive behind creating Independent Internet which Russia is building so that USA control does not affect its users

Last edited:
Yes, and fake news sites like NDTV, Times of India etc.. It's time people started reading more from republic and OPIndia and Swarajya. Should be a good move.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock