Indian developer creates an app to delete all Chinese apps from Android smartphones

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 2,834

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
A jaipur based app developer has created this Remove China App to get rid of all downloaded Chinese app. This is the hottest thing in internet right now.

Play Store : Remove China Apps - Apps on Google Play

As much as I like this. In coming months Chinese OEM's will make it difficult to uninstall bloatware.

India is the major market for many Chinese apps. Millions of us are using them everyday. I don't think it's as easy as a one click solution to get rid of all of them.

Infact most of the top grossing apps on Indian Play Store belongs to china - Helo, ShareIt, TikTok, LiKE, Vmate, UC Browser, Vigo Video, Xender, CamScanner, PUBG, Clash of Kings, Mobile Legends, AppLock. I almost instantly remembered these apps as I typed this reply. If we give a thought, we might remember few more dozens. So, they are everywhere. In everyone's mobile. This new app is nothing but an opportunistic startup imho.

Every app leaks your privacy. Every one of them. Be it Chinese, American, or Indian. Just because we found that a few Chinese apps leaks info it doesn't mean all those American and Indian apps are divine. Nobody looked into the thousands of lines of code in any app. Just be happy we found few faulty apps. There's lot more of them which is yet to be found or publicised.

You just need to know how to protect yourself, how to disable/revoke unnecessary permissions. Rather than falling into another trap and then crying foul, protect yourself. Don't expect others to protect you, for FREE.

India is the major market for many Chinese apps. Millions of us are using them everyday. I don't think it's as easy as a one click solution to get rid of all of them.

Infact most of the top grossing apps on Indian Play Store belongs to china - Helo, ShareIt, TikTok, LiKE, Vmate, UC Browser, Vigo Video, Xender, CamScanner, PUBG, Clash of Kings, Mobile Legends, AppLock. I almost instantly remembered these apps as I typed this reply. If we give a thought, we might remember few more dozens. So, they are everywhere. In everyone's mobile. This new app is nothing but an opportunistic startup imho.

Every app leaks your privacy. Every one of them. Be it Chinese, American, or Indian. Just because we found that a few Chinese apps leaks info it doesn't mean all those American and Indian apps are divine. Nobody looked into the thousands of lines of code in any app. Just be happy we found few faulty apps. There's lot more of them which is yet to be found or publicised.

You just need to know how to protect yourself, how to disable/revoke unnecessary permissions. Rather than falling into another trap and then crying foul, protect yourself. Don't expect others to protect you, for FREE.
Like an opportunist army. Right? That shows aggression during a pandemic. It's fine to boycott Pakistani artist after an attack or it shows aggression. But it's unethical to do same with a China.

I would call Chinese start ups opportunistic. n*d*ty is banned in mainland China. But in India these same China based companies runs clickbait news apps.

PS this app have nothing to do with privacy issues but a boycott as protest for Chinese aggression in the country.

Your privacy is safe with a company based in Silicon Valley and EU as it respects country's views and laws. Unlike these Chinese apps who relies on loopholes.

You should watch VICE documentary on sim frauds. Than you wouldn't recommend feature phone as well.

Meanwhile @mmadhankumar bro. I apologise for the title. It turns out misleading. I didn't want to repeat titles so made an error in judgement. I am fixing it now.

Found only this one , but I want to keep this
So uninstalling your app.
Bdw don't know why it not detect Mi video , Mi audio , Mi Weather , mi scanner , mi calculator , share me , mi theme.

YoQk6HH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock