India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh may boycott SAARC to protest against Pakistan sponsore

Gurmeet singh

Reaction score
India, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh are likely to boycott the upcoming SAARC summit to be held in November in Pakistan. The neighbouring countries may boycott the global summit in protest against state sponsored terrorism.

All three nations have been victims of Pakistan sponsored terrorism. The three countries will unite to hold a victim of State Sponsored of Terror Conference.

The three countries will reportedly take lead to create global awareness about Pakistan sponsored terrorism. Sources said the three countries will work towards isolating terror in the region.

The move is likely to built pressure on the world to come clean on support to state sponsors of terror.

Also read: Uri terror attack: PM Modi, top ministers discuss India's action plan against Pakistan

India, Afghanistan and Bangladesh will also be producing evidence supporting their claim of Pakistan state sponsored terror. The nations will also share the evidence on public platform globally with world leaders.

After the attack on Army base in Uri of Jammu and Kashmir, top sources in the government told India Today that diplomatic talks with Pakistan are likely to be off the table. There may not be any dossier diplomacy.

Sources also said PM Modi has given his nod to diplomatically isolate Pakistan at every international grouping in the wake of the Uri attack.
Militants suspected to be from Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) had stormed an army base, killing 17 jawans.
India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh may boycott SAARC to protest against Pakistan sponsored terror : India, News - India Today

Very good... :luv I hope that Sri Lanka,Nepal,Bhutan & Maldives also joins.. :nj ;)

dipanshu2404 said:
And Nepal also ..... this much we can expect from Nepal

+1.. let's all give them a message that such coward acts won't be tolerated anymore.. :angry :angry :nj

If thief enter in one house then all house of colony togather for help of those house.because all house in colony know if today thief enter other house then next day he come my house.pleae all Asia come together boycott pakistan and take action against him.

Sai Laxman said:
Today i heard in news SAARC summit going to held in India and Pakistan going to boycott :huh ..

They will only boycott bcoz they dont have the courage to come and answer Other Nation's representative's question about terrorist attacks bro... :angry :angry

SaMand 4G said:
They will only boycott bcoz they dont have the courage to come and answer Other Nation's representative's question about terrorist attacks bro... :angry :angry

Actually my doubt is SAARC Summit is going to held in pakistan or India :huh coz today i heard in news itz going to held in pakistan :shy ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock