Sad News In note 2 showing over voltage charger notification

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
I am using original 33W charger.
And while charging , its showing fast charging icon for hardly 5-10 sec and popup this message and stop charging.
iYohhbE.jpg

What could be the issue?

I am using original 33W charger.
And while charging , its showing fast charging icon for hardly 5-10 sec and popup this message and stop charging.

What could be the issue?
Something wrong with your home electricity voltage coz I felt regularly you facing issues in electronic items 🤔🤔

Last edited:
For this particular case, i think your charger has gone bad. You might have to change it.

However, I also feel this 👇 could be true.
Something wrong with your home electricity voltage coz I felt regularly you facing issues in electronic items 🤔🤔

There could be some problem with the wiring. My guess is that there's some faulty board/switch across your house and hence the return line (which is supposed to be empty) carries current. When that happens, it affects all the wall socket in the house, and hence any electrical/electronic items uaed. A simple check with electrical tester/pen could identify that problem.

For this particular case, i think your charger has gone bad. You might have to change it.

However, I also feel this 👇 could be true.

There could be some problem with the wiring. My guess is that there's some faulty board/switch across your house and hence the return line (which is supposed to be empty) carries current. When that happens, it affects all the wall socket in the house, and hence any electrical/electronic items uaed. A simple check with electrical tester/pen could identify that problem.
I checked wall socket with tester, and tester is glowing only in Phase port which is Normal.
I tested 100w bulb in phase and Earthing port and it's glowing fully means earthing connection is normal and its continuing.
now I don't have multimeter right now to measure the voltage, which I have to check.
otherwise Mobile charger, TV having 2 pin plug-top which doesn't have any connection with Earthing point. so I don't think It's a issue with earthing, but really have to check Working voltage

Last edited:
I checked wall socket with tester, and tester is glowing only in Phase port which is Normal.
I tested 100w bulb in phase and Earthing port and it's glowing fully means earthing connection is normal and its continuing.
now I don't have multimeter right now to measure the voltage, which I have to check.
otherwise Mobile charger, TV having 2 pin plug-top which doesn't have any connection with Earthing point. so I don't think It's a issue with earthing, but really have to check Working voltage
1) Just to make sure if it is your charger that is at fault, you could try charging it elsewhere once. If the issue still persists at any place other than your home, you can rest assured that the wiring at your home is solid.

2) Which note 2 are we talking here about? Is it Samung Galaxy Note 2, Micromax IN Note 2, Mi Note 2 or Redmi Note 2?

3) You mentioned that you are using a original 33w charger? By 'original', did you mean that the charger came with the phone? Going by your screenshot (it shows 3G and not 4G), I am assuming that your phone is the older Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (the only Note 2 that does not seem to have 4G), and that the 33W charger did not come with your phone. Modern mobile phones are equipped with technology that stops the battery from overcharging even if the charger is sending in more voltage than the phone's battery can handle. May be that part of your phone's battery technology is what is indicating you that more power than the battery can handle is coming in?

Which note 2 are we talking here about? Is it Samung Galaxy Note 2, Micromax IN Note 2, Mi Note 2 or Redmi Note 2?
I clearly mentioned it's in note 2 which is from Micromax.
Going by your screenshot (it shows 3G and not 4G), I am assuming that your phone is the older Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (the only Note 2 that does not seem to have 4G), and that the 33W charger did not come with your phone
I am using BSNL sim, that's why its showing 3G. and u saw the 3G symbol but you missed the VOLTE icon which obviously a 4G phone can show. that means the phone is 4G supported. your above statement is so childish.
By 'original', did you mean that the charger came with the phone?
It's its Original 33W charger which came with Micromax in NOTE 2.

I clearly mentioned it's in note 2 which is from Micromax.

I am using BSNL sim, that's why its showing 3G. and u saw the 3G symbol but you missed the VOLTE icon which obviously a 4G phone can show. that means the phone is 4G supported. your above statement is so childish.

It's its Original 33W charger which came with Micromax in NOTE 2.
Oops! Yeah, I missed the IN. Probably because you had mentioned it like the English word "In" and not as Micromax has worded it, as "IN", with both letters in upper case. I inferred it as if you were mentioning about something happening "in a note 2" phone, as opposed to something happening in a "IN note 2" phone.

Childish!? Yep, I missed the Volte icon too. But you have to understand here that people spend the time to type in elaborate responses such as mine, only to help you resolve the issue/problem at hand, and not necessarily to mock you.

Those were some of the things that popped into my mind that I could think of at the time, which could be useful in solving the issue. If anything, to help it move in a positive direction.

Insulting me in return by calling my response as childish is not the way to go.

Insulting me in return by calling my response as childish is not the way to go
Atleast you have got reply from him you have to happy for that but in my case he not even do that he not even respond or touch my post yeah kind of insult 😒😒

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock