Good News Important to learn 'Rashtra Bhasha' Hindi: Naidu

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Ahmedabad: It is important to learn the 'Rashtra Bhasha' (national language) Hindi as most people in the country speak this language, Union minister M Venkaiah Naidu said today.

He also stressed on the promotion of 'Matrubhasha' (mother tongue) and lamented that too much importance was attached to English in the country.

The minister was speaking at an event in Sabarmati Ashram here where he presented 100 volumes of collected works of Mahatma Gandhi in English to the Ashram.

"Hindi as Rashtra Bhasha (national language) is very important, we cannot do without it...Most people in our country speak Hindi, so learning Hindi is also important... but we should be fluent in our mother language like Gujarati, Marathi, Bhojpuri...," Naidu said.

Important to learn 'Rashtra Bhasha' Hindi: Naidu

Well, it shud not be necessary to learn any language...

But, yes.... this also looks funny, that sometimes we have to converse in english as a communicating language, rather than any other Indian language....
Hindi, which is most widely spread, shud be d 1st language in all such communication.... even few broken words wud also do, rather than we converse in english !

my mother tongue is dogri but i can speak and write hindi very well. i also know punjabi and urdu. it is sad to see that hindi has to face struggle from most of the indians.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock