• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,047

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
IDEA today launched a new ‘My Card’ voucher in Delhi, enabling its subscribers to avail multiple Voice & VAS benefits, absolutely free.

Idea subscribers can now avail benefits in the form of free talktime, free minutes, free SMS with this special voucher.

Idea subscribers who avail ‘My Card’ till 15th May 2011 also stand a chance to win Tickets to Delhi Daredevils match and an exclusive opportunity to be present at the Toss, and Meet & Greet their favorite Delhi Daredevil players.

Idea has innovatively christened this new voucher as ‘My Card’ providing free voice and value added services for its subscribers and can be availed from any My Idea showroom or select retailers across Delhi NCR.

‘My Card’ offers incentives once a month to prepaid subscribers. Users are not required to do any other recharge to avail the My Card benefit. Interested users can call on 9540404040 for further details.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock