Good News ICC gives green light to name and jersey number in Tests

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Virat Kohli will soon be seen wearing No 18 on his white flannels as the ICC has allowed Test-playing nations to have the players sport their names and numbers on their jerseys.

"Yes, it starts from August 1 for the World Test Championship. It is a part of the wider plan to promote Test cricket," Claire Furlong, ICC's GM Manager (Strategic Communications) told PTI on Friday.

ICC gives green light to name and jersey number in Tests

Good going to have the Name and Number as long as they retain white color majorly. No interest in seeing colored clothing for Tests.

India to play second Test against Windies wearing numbered white shirts

ICC has allowed the Test-playing nations to have the players sport their names and numbers on their jerseys and India will play the second Test against Windies wearing numbered white shirts. ICC has also added that every Test match after August 1 will have players' names and numbers on the shirts.

https://sportscafe.in/articles/cric...nst-windies-wearing-numbered-white-shirts/amp

Good going to have the Name and Number as long as they retain white color majorly. No interest in seeing colored clothing for Tests.

Why white ? It Should be color like limited over so that it's easy to spot teams

Theres already an over-dose of colored clothing

When I was kid I got confused seeing all white and which team to support. So always prefer odi at that time. I am sure I was not alone. So icc should look that also.

Tests has it's standard and that comes with white jersey.....I hope ICC don't tinker much with test cricket

Judging by crowd response it's sure Nobody like those standards for sure 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock