Seeking Help I want open a new saving account

Anup Tiwari

Reaction score
I have two accounts, one in State Bank and the other in Central Bank. There is a branch in State Bank personal banking in which the minimum is 10 thousand rupees but due to my salary account, the minimum is zero rupees. I want to close account in central bank, and want to open account in any private sector bank, flipkart credit card of axis bank has also arrived, which bank will be better Axis bank, HDFC bank or ICICI. The branch of Axis Bank was saying that there is no account with zero rupees.

I have two accounts, one in State Bank and the other in Central Bank. There is a branch in State Bank personal banking in which the minimum is 10 thousand rupees but due to my salary account, the minimum is zero rupees. I want to close account in central bank, and want to open account in any private sector bank, flipkart credit card of axis bank has also arrived, which bank will be better Axis bank, HDFC bank or ICICI. The branch of Axis Bank was saying that there is no account with zero rupees.
You don't need to open account at axis bank to get credit card, ensure that you have good credit score to get one.

Wow.. I too thinking of the same🤩. I have an account in Bank of India. Now I wish to open an account in any of the three banks currently giving offers with flipkart and Amazon- Axis, ICICI, HDFC. And Axis Bank is nearing to my final decision.

You don't need to open account at axis bank to get credit card, ensure that you have good credit score to get one.
I know bro I got axis flipkart credit card 30 sep 2021.
But I want a good bank account. I didn't get any good offer from Central bank I am using central bank since 2003.
I want to open a new account at private bank

I have two credit card one state bank credit card simply save . And one flipkart axis credit card.

I know bro I got axis flipkart credit card 30 sep 2021.
But I want a good bank account. I didn't get any good offer from Central bank I am using central bank since 2003.
I want to open a new account at private bank
I don't think you will get zero balance account at private bank.

I think ICICI bank provides a zero balance saving account.

It is Jan Dan account that has restrictions like can't spend or withdraw more than 10,000 in one day, at any point the credits in the financial year must not surpass Rs.1 lakh, the day end balance in the account cannot exceed Rs.50,000

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock