Discussion HTC Wildfire X

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
HTC has launched HTC Wildfire X in India. HTC is launching new phone in India after more than a year.
  • Helio P22 chipset
  • 6.22 inches HD+ IPS Display
  • Waterdrop notch
  • 12 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP triple rear camera with 8x hybrid zoom
  • 8 MP front camera
  • 3,300 mAh battery with 10W charging support
  • USB Type-C
  • 3.5mm headphone jack.
Launch Price
  • 3GB + 32GB at Rs. 9,999
  • 4GB + 128GB at Rs. 12,999.
It will be available only in Sapphire Blue colour option and will go on sale through Flipkart starting August 22.

Launch offers gives coupons worth Rs. 3,750 (50 coupons of Rs. 75) for Vodafone and Idea customers which can be used for recharges above Rs. 255. Buyers will also get additional 500MB data per day for 18 months.

Product Page-
HTC Wildfire X My Buddy ( 32 GB ROM, 3 GB RAM )

Last edited:
images

hqdefault.jpg

There is still room for improvement. They needed to make the display FHD and battery 4000 mAH and this would have been a great device! Nevertheless, HTC seems to have finally fallen in line. But, is it too late?

HTC has launched HTC Wildfire X in India. HTC is launching new phone in India after more than a year.
  • Helio P22 chipset
  • Waterdrop notch
  • 8 MP front camera
  • USB Type-C
  • 3.5mm headphone jack.
Launch Price
It will be available only in Sapphire Blue colour option and will go on sale through Flipkart starting August 22.

Launch offers gives coupons worth Rs. 3,750 (50 coupons of Rs. 75) for Vodafone and Idea customers which can be used for recharges above Rs. 255. Buyers will also get additional 500MB data per day for 18 months.

Product Page-
This is unbelievable ...htc launching phone under 10k 😅..in recent years they use to think that they are bigger no.1 brand like apple

• Helio P22 chipset
  • Waterdrop notch
  • 8 MP front camera
  • USB Type-C
  • 3.5mm headphone jack.
Launch Price

Product Page-
And i ll recommend everyone not to buy product of htc even at 5 k ...they are worst my firend has mobile shop and i too use htc mobile phone in starting days...there phones suddenly becomes dead ,stuck at reboot screen when i go to repair shops they said this is issue with almosy every htc phones they automatically becoems dead after Little use

And i ll recommend everyone not to buy product of htc even at 5 k ...they are worst my firend has mobile shop and i too use htc mobile phone in starting days...there phones suddenly becomes dead ,stuck at reboot screen when i go to repair shops they said this is issue with almosy every htc phones they automatically becoems dead after Little use
It looks like they just took Realme C2 and improvised a bit. P22 is not a good processor. For the price they're selling it for so many better phones are available. Even the LG phone that launched recently was a flop. These brands are thinking that the name alone will sell the phone's but specs matter more than ever now in India thanks to so many tech related YT channels. Those days are long gone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock