Seeking Help How's this Noise Air Buds?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 936

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Don't know bro. Looks very uncomfortable to me. I personally wouldn't buy these.
If you are fine with this form factor, you can go for it.

@hike bro, I personally hate TWS earphones, since they are a ok level solution to a problem, which should never be exist in first place. They cost more (not this one though), has short life span, use & throw model as its impossible to repair, hence adds more e-waste, needs charging, depletes phone charge more, may get lost while travelling, has ok level audio quality, makes one looks like lunatic (personal opinion) in public place.

But there are few reasons that support them as well, mainly being CONVENIENT and last but not least -- "We have no other go" (as greedy phone makers force us to do so).

I have used few TWS (incl my friend's apple TWS) and I stand by my point till now.

Good:-
OK, now coming to the point, the one you are looking for has less number of issues I have listed. Price is good, has mostly +ve reviews especially the price to performance ratio.

Bad:-
The main drawback here (not just this one, it is true for all low cost TWS) is the audio never stops when removing it from ears or even placing inside the case. But still, it is OK, considering the premium you need to pay for this feature to be working in other higher cost ones. Another point to note, it is not so convenient one (as our friends pointed out here) -- A very important point, imho.

My suggestion :- If you are ok with good enough audio quality and get used to the fit, you can go for it, imho...
For Rs1700 you are paying, deal is good for sure. You have to decide, if you can live with the shortcomings.

P.S.:- If your phone has 3.5mm jack, just avoid this (or any TWS altogether)...

Last edited:
Are baba I'm just asking for deal is good to go?
Well, if you are buying for the sake of utilizing your coins, then I guess it's a good deal. You are saving ₹700 going by current pricing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock