How's the weather at your place?

• Thread starter Hero
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,597
  • Views: Views 390,603
Lockdowns needs to be relaxed for one or two hours during evening. I went out to market and got burned. Now image what would happen to sick and elderly person. Despite weather being 32°C. Humidity is just too high.

Just look at the difference between the actual temperature and "Feels Like" temperature. The humidity level is insane. It's literally difficult to even breathe right now.

5777YWT.jpg

And it's cloudy from last 2-3 Days. Forecast keeps on showing Thunderstorm, but there's no rain.

Just look at the difference between the actual temperature and "Feels Like" temperature. The humidity level is insane. It's literally difficult to even breathe right now.

5777YWT.jpg

And it's cloudy from last 2-3 Days. Forecast keeps on showing Thunderstorm, but there's no rain.
Prithi bhai. This is not accurate weather. Your area doesn't fall under this weather system. 2 days back my father had a shift around your area. He was surprised when he reached home as whole area was soaked wet. He was asking whether it rained.

Prithi bhai. This is not accurate weather. Your area doesn't fall under this weather system. 2 days back my father had a shift around your area. He was surprised when he reached home as whole area was soaked wet. He was asking whether it rained.
Oh.. I used my Pin-Code to check it.
Which one should I use?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock