• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Seeking Help how to track iphone

divakar_mba

Geek
Reaction score
i lost my iphone 7plus purchsed on 1st nov-17,how to track it, reply me urgent

OP
D

divakar_mba

Geek
Reaction score
police not taking case, telling that it wont be useful to anyone so we cant find like that they told

Sarkar

Guru
Reaction score
police not taking case, telling that it wont be useful to anyone so we cant find like that they told
Forget about getting it back, just make sure you get the FIR copy so that if your phone is used for criminal/terrorist activity then you can show that FIR in your defence

OP
D

divakar_mba

Geek
Reaction score
police telling that iphone is locked with icloud so it cant be unlocked. is it true?

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
police telling that iphone is locked with icloud so it cant be unlocked. is it true?
Icloud is linked to your apple ID. You can follow the steps mentioned by imore and those works if configured properly, i tested on iPad.

OP
D

divakar_mba

Geek
Reaction score
i am tracking from last 3days but it showing offline

AbhiJiet

Pro
Reaction score
If "Find my iPhone" and Internet is active on your phone, then you can track your phone by login into www(dot)icloud(dot)com with your apple id.

OP
D

divakar_mba

Geek
Reaction score
iam doing same thing icloud.com but no use only shows offline

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mmadhankumar Wello is an iPhone case that will track your health: Launched for Rs 12,350 Mobiles & Accessories 0
D Sad News Train passes over migrant labourers sleeping on track in Aurangabad, 17 dead General Topics 7
Bapun Raz Man tries to track 2 packets of snacks bought online for ₹400, loses Rs 2.25 lakh General Topics 2
clairehuang Instagram’s cofounders built a website to track state-by-state spread of COVID-19 in US Technology News 0
OnlyTech.com Article Tata Teleservices suggest time period for simplified fast track merger OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
R Xiaomi Launches New Tool To Track Repair Status Of Device Mobiles & Accessories 3
A Good News Good news for indian amateur and upcoming racer as india to build three new race track. Sports 0
O Will Bring Arrogant Kohli Back On Right Track' Cricket 5
Raviteja Track the Movies/TV Series (English) you're watching with this apps Mobiles & Accessories 0
R Kanpur set to provide classic Indian Test track - Curator Cricket 0
R Indian cyclists win 6 medals on day one of Track Asia Cup 2016 Sports 0
S Google Play Said to Track Your Location 24x7 in Recent Versions of Android. Mobiles & Accessories 1
M TRAI's New App Helps Track Your Mobile Internet Speed, Quality Mobiles & Accessories 12
R Samsonite introduce Track&Go use Google Eddystone-EID to securely locate lost luggage Computers & Hardware 0
R You can now track your friends' sleeping habits with Facebook Messenger! Mobiles & Accessories 0
S UHD on track to become an established feature of TVs by 2020 General Topics 2
mmadhankumar Xiaomi launches $35 Li-Ning 'smart shoes' that track your running performance Mobiles & Accessories 1
mmadhankumar Xiaomi unveils Mi Water Purifier; allows you to track water purity on smartphones Mobiles & Accessories 1
S Palamu Express derails as Maoists blow up railway track General Topics 2
A Roger Federer stays on track for eighth Halle title Tennis 1
T Microsoft to disable “Do Not Track” in future browsers Telecom Services 0
D Android Apps to track Satellite without compass. Mobiles & Accessories 2
S Malware Can Track YourSmartphone via PowerUsage: Study Mobiles & Accessories 0
Siva Instant for Android lets you track your smartphone addiction levels Mobiles & Accessories 1
mmadhankumar Indian Railways now launches NTES app for Android; lets you track train schedules Mobiles & Accessories 0