How to remove IDM's fake serial key message?

D. J. Das.

Reaction score
How to remove IDM's fake serial key message? It's irritating for me. Any solution?

I have replaced all fake softwares and moved into original softwares, it not only keeps your system and motherboard safe from malware but also support the developer who worked for months to code and build the product which you are using.

I highly recommend buying IDM to every one. It is really worth the money. Full paisa vasool. :win:

Though not all features are available, you can try add-ons like DownloadThemAll which offer similar functionality for free.

Bapun Raz said:
I have replaced all fake softwares and moved into original softwares, it not only keeps your system and motherboard safe from malware but also support the developer who worked for months to code and build the product which you are using.

I highly recommend buying IDM to every one. It is really worth the money. Full paisa vasool. :win

Is There one Time Payment(Lifetime) For This?

I'll never pay for any software unless they give me their source code. I'm ready to pay only for FOSS.

I have also purchased IDM long time back. Its excellent software. If you dont want to spend money, use Free Download Manager. Its almost similar to IDM.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock