Discussion How is Zomato Pro Membership ???

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am planning to exchange some coins for annual membership of Zomato Pro. So I had some queries and if any of our members are using it it could be great help.

So it says upto 40% off on the bill (No cap)if one dines at any of the zomato pro affiliated restaurants/hotels, so how to know how much % discount is offered at the restaurants ??? As this information is needed before one goes to the restaurant.

And how does one make payments ??? As it says one can use this discount with other discounts if they exist...

Solution
It is up to 40%, so some restaurants will give you 20% some 30% others 40%, the applicable discount per participating restaurant will be clearly listed under the Zomato pro dining out section of your app which will be visible after you subscribe to it. And the offer cannot be clubbed with any inhouse offers like happy hours. So if you go during happy hours u can either use the restaurant inhouse discount or ask them to reprint the bill removing the happy hour discount and you can pay through Zomato pro listing of that restaurant within your app and the applicable discount will be applied to the total payable value inclusive of tax and u will pay the discounted amount and show the payment success message to the waiter or manager.

U can...
It is up to 40%, so some restaurants will give you 20% some 30% others 40%, the applicable discount per participating restaurant will be clearly listed under the Zomato pro dining out section of your app which will be visible after you subscribe to it. And the offer cannot be clubbed with any inhouse offers like happy hours. So if you go during happy hours u can either use the restaurant inhouse discount or ask them to reprint the bill removing the happy hour discount and you can pay through Zomato pro listing of that restaurant within your app and the applicable discount will be applied to the total payable value inclusive of tax and u will pay the discounted amount and show the payment success message to the waiter or manager.

U can get the complete details of Zomato Pro in my article here Zomato Gold is now Zomato Pro, find out what’s changed | OnlyTech

Last edited:
Solution
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock