How in the world does one activate Vodafone VoLTE?

sng_shivang

Reaction score
Recently got a new phone for my mother- Redme 7A which is very well supported by Vodafone as per their website and also by sending the "4G CHECK" SMS. Popped in a Vodafone prepaid SIM and the VoLTE enabled toggle is set to ON. No sign of VoLTE and diagnostic says "IMS not registered" which is pretty much evident of VoLTE not working.

199 customer care are dumber than stone so registered a complaint on Vodafone's twitter. Does anyone has an idea on how to get it activated as falling back to HSPA during call is so annoying.

Recently got a new phone for my mother- Redme 7A which is very well supported by Vodafone as per their website and also by sending the "4G CHECK" SMS. Popped in a Vodafone prepaid SIM and the VoLTE enabled toggle is set to ON. No sign of VoLTE and diagnostic says "IMS not registered" which is pretty much evident of VoLTE not working.

199 customer care are dumber than stone so registered a complaint on Vodafone's twitter. Does anyone has an idea on how to get it activated as falling back to HSPA during call is so annoying.
City? Vodafone don't have VOLTE available across all circles

Vodafone does not have VOLTE in all the circles but it does support my circle (UPE) and it is available in every city of the circle it supports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock