Good News Hotstar Annual Subscription Now Available at Rs. 1,200

Hi, am currently settled in Qatar, actually am unable to view hotstar here, any option to see hotstar here?

Hi, am currently settled in Qatar, actually am unable to view hotstar here, any option to see hotstar here?
You have osn cricket there to watch .
Beside that if you want to watch hotstar then use vpn

Monk bro
HIGHLIGHTS
  • Hotstar annual subscription is now available at Rs. 1,200
  • That's nearly 50 percent savings compared to the monthly plan
  • The revised plan is available via Hotstar.com and Hotstar app
Hotstar has once again reduced its annual plan to as low as Rs. 1,200 as the Star India-owned video streaming platform looks to take on Amazon Prime Video and Netflix. With the new price, you can opt for an yearly subscription to Hotstar at an effective tariff of Rs. 100 per month, which is significantly lower than what you can get with a monthly plan of Rs. 199. That's savings of nearly 50 percent compared to the monthly Hotstar plan, though far from the lowest price we've seen on an annual Hotstar plan.
In August last year, Hotstar offered the same Rs. 1,200 deal for the annual plan by launching it as a 'special offer' through Hotstar.com site, while offering a nine-month plan at Rs. 999. In October, the annual plan dropped to Rs. 696, the best price we've seen on an annual Hotstar subscription. Earlier this year, the streaming service dropped down the prices for its subscription plans designed for three, six, and nine months.

Hotstar Annual Subscription Now Available at Rs. 1,200
Edit ur post ,don't post long, only 5 lines is enough, at end link will be there

If I buy Hotstar Premium, how many device I can use it on? I have Mi Box, Amazon Fire TV Stick and Android Mobiles at home.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock