Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
HEY

HEY email

zkrZX0v.jpg

However, nobody would be willing to pay for an email service! I will be very surprised if people actually buy this.
On the contrary, in the US there are people who are desperate for this. This is a killer pricing in the US, but a not-so-killer price in india.

I believe if they implement localised pricing like what Netflix and Amazon prime have done, that will be killer..

Going by the Indian standards, $99 per year(Approx Rs.7500/-) is on higher side.

Took the leap and bought this. I hope they add a calendar service as well as localised pricing soon
HX9sZtD.jpg
It would be great if you can post a detailed end-user review!

Hey review after a month of usage:

There isn't much difference on the way emails work. It works as it is when you compare it to Gmail/Outlook.

But there are 2 differentiators from other mail providers.

The first one is the way any mail coming for the first time from an unknown email address has to be screened through. This I feel is a really important thing so that later on I don't end up clearing all spam advertisement mails that keep landing from addresses I have no idea about (Usually the mailing list kinda advertising types).

The second one is the Privacy Protector. You can see for yourself what this does:
EcvzLWFUcAAhBCs

Another key point for me is they don't sell our data like Google and other mail providers do. This is one of the reasons why I'm sticking to Hey.

The only concern for me is the pricing. $99/year is just too much for an average Indian. I would've liked it to be somewhere around 3-4k and I really hope that they implement localized pricing, like the way Amazon Prime does in various countries.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock