Hero MotoCorp launches new bike Splendor iSmart, priced at Rs 47,250

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
M_Id_463880_Hero_Splendor_iSmart.jpg

The country's largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp today launched its all-new Splendor iSmart bike, equipped with stop-and-start i3S technology, priced at Rs 47,250 (ex-showroom Delhi).

The Splendor iSmart, which was showcased at the recently held Auto Expo, aims at further consolidating Hero MotoCorp's leadership position in the 100cc segment, the company said in a statement.

The i3S technology automatically shuts the engine when idling and turns it on when needed by pressing the clutch, giving more mileage in congested cities.

The Splendor iSmart is powered by a 100-cc air-cooled, 4 stroke single cylinder engine.

Hero MotoCorp Senior Vice President (Marketing & Sales) Anil Dua said: "We have applied for a patent for this technology which may be later extended to several other models."

At the recent Auto Expo, Hero MotoCorp had showcased new platforms, including the 150cc diesel two-wheeler RNT, electric motorcycle SimplEcity, 'iON' and the 620cc Hastur.

It also unveiled the new 250cc sports bike HX 250R and hybrid scooter Leap along with new scooters such as the 150cc Zir in two variants, 125cc Dare and the 110cc scooter Dash.

"We have been receiving encouraging customer queries on launch schedules of the various models. We plan to roll out four other models - the newer versions of Pleasure, Xtreme, Karizma and ZMR – later this month," Dua added.

Hero MotoCorp also said it has forayed into Turkey in partnership with Asya Makina (Asya Dis ticaretvemakina san ltd sti), a part of the diversified Soysal Group. The company has started its operations in the country with as many as 50 outlets.

Hero MotoCorp launches new bike Splendor iSmart, priced at Rs 47,250 - Financial Express

Reactions: Omi
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock