Good News Gokulam Kerala are the Champions of Hero I League season 2020-2021

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
The Hero I-League Qualifier 2020 is all set to kick-start the 2020-21 football season at the Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan in Kolkata, and the Kalyani Municipal Stadium, in Kalyani, West Bengal, as five clubs will battle it out for a single qualification spot, beginning on Thursday, October 8, 2020.

The Qualifiers are set to be played in a round-robin format, with the five teams — ARA FC, Bhawanipore FC, Garhwal FC, FC Bengaluru United, and Mohammedan SC — facing each other once. The team that finishes at the top of the table after matchday five, gains entry into the 2020-21 Hero I-League.

Trhj1NF.png

Hero I-League Qualifier 2020 to get underway on October 8 | Hero I-League

They should really stop hosting match in noon or afternoon. How do players will play in 12:30 or 2 PM? Even how will fans will watch them. The best timing is 4PM if can't be conducted in night.

They should really stop hosting match in noon or afternoon. How do players will play in 12:30 or 2 PM? Even how will fans will watch them. The best timing is 4PM if can't be conducted in night.
i think it's ipl effect aiff also know after big teams go now all momentum shift to isl from i league so they have no way.
but i don't think in October in westbengal would be too much taugh play in afternoon matches as temp in October rather cool compared to august and September middle

Now that both Mohun Bagan and East Bengal moved to ISL, i-League should abandon the i-league2 playoffs and admit 2-3 Bengal based popular teams to i-league, expanding to 14-16 teams.
Without any Bengal (Kolkata) team, there will not be much interest in i-league in Bengal, especially with AIFF considering hosting the whole 2020-21 season in Kolkata.

Now that both Mohun Bagan and East Bengal moved to ISL, i-League should abandon the i-league2 playoffs and admit 2-3 Bengal based popular teams to i-league, expanding to 14-16 teams.
Without any Bengal (Kolkata) team, there will not be much interest in i-league in Bengal, especially with AIFF considering hosting the whole 2020-21 season in Kolkata.
There is that Mohamadean and Bhawantipore FC or something like that playing in I league this season. @somnath chakraborty Bro can clarify the names.

There is that Mohamadean and Bhawantipore FC or something like that playing in I league this season. @somnath chakraborty Bro can clarify the names.

Those teams are in qualification play-offs, 5 teams for 1 spot (means no Kolkata team may qualify also).
I prefer i-league directly admitting some Kolkata teams to maintain some interest in the league.
Already Goa teams (Vasco, Dempo, Salgocar etc.) are in boycott of i-league, except Churchill.

bro it's bhawanipur fc club near kalighat (at kolkata based club).
The Qualifiers are set to be played in a round-robin format, with the five teams — ARA FC, Bhawanipore FC, Garhwal FC, FC Bengaluru United, and Mohammedan SC — facing each other once. The team that finishes at the top of the table after matchday five, gains entry into the 2020-21 Hero I-League.
don't know about ara fc.

All India Football Federation has issued a notice to accept bids for the production of the Hero I-League qualifier 2020 which is slated to kick-off at the YBK Stadium in Kolkata with Bhawanipore FC taking on FC Bengaluru United on Thursday (October 8, 2020). Kick-off is at 12:30 PM.
AIFF invites bids for production of Hero I-League qualifier 2020 | Hero I-League

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock