Help Needed. Planning to Buy Mi Box

niyasmkkv

Reaction score
Suggest me some good online stores for buying Mi Box other than Ebay and Gearbest. Is Gearbest is trustworthy? How long does it take to deliver the product?

Checked AliExpress? It is trusted site.

I purchase many products from china. Ranging from 200 to 6000. I use Gearbest and Banggood. Ali express is also a good option. Personally I prefer banggood for below reasons-
(1) you can directly pay with your credit and debit card. No need to create any paypal account.
(2) They have a online chat support. The support team is pretty much responsive.

From wherever you buy,remember one thing- if you choose Indian Post or Singapore post as your delivery method,it may take min 20-25 days to reach you. Sometimes it may be well over a month but there is a very good possibility that you might get a redemption in customs.

Now if you choose premium delivery options,like DHL,FEDEX or Aramex,they will ship your parcel faster and they will themselves pay the customs upfront and will collect the amount at the time of delivey.

Remember one thing,for goods over 2000INR, customs can charge you anywhere between 20-41% .

Happy shopping. ☺️

Last edited:
Try on AliExpress with AliExpress standard shipping...

Usually AliExpress will have cheaper price for mi box mdz 16 ab.. Check

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock