Help needed -Issues with Airtel XStream

taruncbe

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I need your help with a very strange issue on my newly installed Airtel fiber connection. It was installed today and the technician showed a speed test on the mobile which was showing 100+ Mbps as promised. However after he left, I am getting only 20-30 Mbps download speed but 120 Mbps upload speed. This is right next to the router. Have tested at least 30 times in the last 7 hours and I have ensured only one device is connected. Tried with 3 different mobiles and the same result. However on LAN, I am getting 90-95 Mbps every time. I haven't changed any router settings so far. Airtel customer support seems clueless.

Another issue I see is sudden drops of the WiFi network wherein it goes off and restarts. Even the WiFi lights on the router go off and come back. This doesn't happen with LAN. Any suggestion how to convince airtel this is an issue? It occurs intermittently and haven't been lucky to catch it on video

Hello. Welcome To OnlyTech..:)

Did you call the technician again to report the issue..?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock