• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,369

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
as you know friends i am facing some issues with my pc.so finally i decide to buy windows 7 genuine version but in another thread mystic has told win7 doesn't support old graphics card.so i am using crt moniter and sis vga graphics driver softwares.please tell me which windows 7 software to buy.how much that will be cost and is that work fine with my crt moniter?

thanks in advance.

Well there is no money issue. And i have never used Linus/Ubantu. Happy with Windows. So will go for it. Just tell me which one. Home/Office/Ultimate or what?

And will my crt moniter support the Aero/Transprent windows then?

Bapun Raz said:
Well there is no money issue. And i have never used Linus/Ubantu. Happy with Windows. So will go for it. Just tell me which one. Home/Office/Ultimate or what?

And will my crt moniter support the Aero/Transprent windows then?

Your PC just got repaired by technician....
Why you haven't discussed this matter with your technician.... :huh :huh

If you have windows xp installed as second OS on your PC... you can try windows 7 upgrade advisory from www.microsoft.com website.

Mr.sudhansu said:
better you buy linux ubutu
for 800 rs
if you like windows then go for win 7 ultimate
Linux/Ubuntu is opensource, free.
If you purchased it, claim a refund.

Also, if its an Old PC, i'd suggest keeping WinXP.
But, I was using Win 7 on P4, 256MB RAM and no graphics card :p

lol man...i have grahpics card vga one...2.5gb ram also....and i can't use a pc without windows 7 and love the aero feature much.... :p

Yeah, if so, then i dont understand why u cant have Aero !
u say uhave VGA graphics, 2.5Gb RAM, then why not aero ? What version of Win 7 are you using ? Ultimate or something else ?

Download and tell me the results here :
Code:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=20

i am using windows 7 ultimate and currently browsing through mobile,when i will go home i will test and tell here.

iS THAT ME said:
Linux/Ubuntu is opensource, free.
If you purchased it, claim a refund.
When you order ubuntu online, they charge for media and shipping. :c
iS THAT ME said:
But, I was using Win 7 on P4, 256MB RAM and no graphics card :p
You mean you are using on-board graphics card..... No add-on card for graphics... :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock