help me to choose a good laptop

virat555

Reaction score
help me to choose a laptop which runs with windows 7.....my budget is about rs 20000 to 30000 /-

virat555 said:
help me to choose a laptop which runs with windows 7.....my budget is about rs 20000 to 30000 /-

budget is too low bro - i3 ll only b available - i think so
have a look onto dell's website

when it comes to laptops, HP and Sony Vaio are the best ones for me. But now brand Sony Vaio is not any more. I'll suggest you to go with HP. As per your requirement you want Windows 7, i think it'll be somewhat difficult to get Windows 7 these days on new laptops. As there's is difference in the keyboard of Windows 8 and 7. If you'll install windows 7, You may find it difficult to ON/OFF Wi-Fi and Bluetooth from the keyboard. Because Windows 8 keyboards does not provide any button/key for ON/OFF of Wi-fi and Bluetooth, they are always in ON mode and Windows 7 need command from any button or key to ON/OFF Wi-fi and Bluetooth (Not in all laptops, this problem arising in few models)

anyways here's one

Model- HP R-033
Processor- Intel i3
Ram- 4 GB
Hard Disk- 500 GB
Graphics Card- 2 GB Nivedia
Screen - 15.6 inch

you'll get it between 29000-35000 on different online shopping websites. Amazon is providing it at 29000

I will go with lenovo. They provide value for money.

But I would wait for few more months as windows 10 will be launching in July 2015

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock