Seeking Help Help me choose a 43" TV below ₹40k.

JollyLNB

Contributor
Reaction score
Our current TV (Sony Bravia KLV-32EX300, 32", model year 2010) has served us excellently for the past 9 years. But 9 years is a very long time, and even a high-quality company like Sony (pricing-wise it is the Apple of TVs) cannot make its products last forever, and for the past few days the colour has been changing to orange and violet in many places.

Therefore I am looking at a new TV. I will prefer 43" as 40" is not sold nowadays. My parents are sceptical about Micromax, Vu, etc. I have suggested Mi TV but it seems to have PQ issues as per this thread. Sony is now too expensive (though I remember Siva's positive review of his W772 series TV, IIRC).

Therefore I am largely confining myself to LG and Samsung. It should be below ₹40,000. It need not be a smart TV as we have a Fire stick but that does not matter. Please help me decide. :tup:

Also, it is not urgent. I can wait till the winter vacation in December, when there may be offers on Amazon and elsewhere.

Last edited:
You saw all my post in , I bought vu TV. That's my reply also Bro. For vu TV Flipkart is best. In my TV if we watch original 4k content. Picture mode shows HDR dynamic, HDR day, HDR night. Just a week back, I found this.

Go for VU. The PQ is very good. I have a 40 inch smart non android TV in my room, also attached a fire TV stick to it.

HD and SD quality is great. U can also purchase android TV of VU. Many models are available, have a look and read the reviews first before u decide on purchasing it.

How are LG and Samsung TVs? As of now we are not considering the other brands. Thank you all the same for recommending Vu.

I came to a level, my first CRT TV is flat LG with back woofer, then 24" LCD, 2012 . Still working good. 32" led LG 2013 model bought second hand, used a year and sold to my friend. Working good.

How are LG and Samsung TVs? As of now we are not considering the other brands. Thank you all the same for recommending Vu.
Go for LG UM7300 webos smart tv, 43inches will cost u under 39k , i bought recently 55inch model and happy with it

Family is leaning towards Samsung though LG is open as well. Does anyone have experience with Samsung? Which of the two do you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock