HELP ABOUT SAMSUNG GALAXY ON5 PRO

Reaction score
I have Samsung galaxy on5 pro. Which has got nougat 7.1.1 Update on 3rd January 2017.
I updated my device but when i use nougat, i realised that I don't like new Samsung experience v8.5 and before Samsung was using TouchWiz ui with marshmallows.
So I downloaded the stock rom of marshmallows SM G550FY SAMSUNG GALAXY ON5 PRO.
But there became a mixup. Samsung galaxy on5 and Samsung galaxy on5 pro are two different mobile at same model SM G550FY. I Mistakely installed Samsung galaxy on5 stock ROM.
AFTER then I got a problem that my boot image has changed ON5 PRO to On 5 after this problem I again installed currect Stock rom off Samsung galaxy on5 pro but boot image is still showing on startup "Samsung galaxy on5"
What I need to do for get back my original name "SAMSUNG GALAXY ON5 PRO " on startup

Last edited:
Which method did you use to reflash on5 pro rom?

But make sure to backup all important data as data will be gone with clean flash.

But make sure to backup all important data as data will be gone with clean flash.
He already flashed twice bro. So he must have lost the data if not backed up.

Mine Also Updated & i don't like latest version
So Help me with full details how to reverse the update

Mine Also Updated & i don't like latest version
So Help me with full details how to reverse the update
Sorry to Post Again
I though nobody saw my query
Please anybody help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock