HBO's Succession Season 3 | Hotstar | Oct 18, 2021

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Source

This is one of the shows that needs more recognition. I absolutely love this one. Can't wait to see where it will be going after that shocking season 2 finale...

Source

This is one of the shows that needs more recognition. I absolutely love this one. Can't wait to see where it will be going after that shocking season 2 finale...
True, very less ppl from India spoke about this amazing shows. It deserves more recognition like many other HBO Shows.

The third season of hit series Succession looks set to hit HBO in October.

The Twitter account of the popular Emmy-winning show about a media-mogul family posted a photo of Brian Cox as Logan Roy early on Monday along with the word “October.” It didn’t mention a specific date.

The latest season of Succession, starring the likes of Cox, Jeremy Strong (Kendall Roy), Sarah Snook (Shiv Roy), Kieran Culkin (Roman Roy), Alan Ruck (Connor Roy), Nicholas Braun (Cousin Greg), Matthew Macfadyen (Tom Wambsgans) and J. Smith-Cameron (Gerri Kellman) started filming in the fall. New cast additions for the season include Adrien Brody, Alexander Skarsgård, Sanaa Lathan, Linda Emond, Jihae Kim, Hope Davis, Dasha Nekrasova and Ella Rumpf.

Can't wait!

Absolutely amazing show. 😍👌🏻
I went in thinking it's a serious show about Family Politics, but was surprised to realize that it's a Satire/Dark-Comedy. It's a hilarious ride 🤣. It has its serious (and sad) moments though, where you totally forget that it's a comedy. I really like that about this show. And the writing is top notch. Easily one of the best shows I have ever watched. Can't believe no one knows about it. It definitely needs more recognition.

I was just going to say that I am really excited for the next season, but I couldn't stop myself from typing, and it turned out to be a review. Sorry about that. Couldn't control myself. 😅😝

Streaming Now
rBgQhWd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock