GST (Goods & Services Tax) Related Discussions

Very worst money sucking leeches. Non-ICU bed charges 5% GST??
Hopefully Next year it'll be 12% like fuel price hike GST price slab increasing every year i don't know how they increasing tax slab each year .. yeah worst money sucking worms i ever seen

Meanwhile so called state governments accepting everything and over state government one step ahead and inviting them conduct next gst meet in madurai to suck our bloods our so called cm thanking for accepting the invitation 😡😡

EFXVIUQ.jpg

Gangajal is treated as packaged water by many sellers where they are charging 18% GST as it doesn’t feature under the 10 items mentioned and notified by the central board of indirect taxes and customs (CBIC) as agreed upon in the GST council. However, in some cases, a few taxpayers just deemed it to be under the exempt list and do not charge GST, but have been filing returns based on the understanding.

In another unique case stemming from GST classification challenges, the Kerala High Court ruled that Malabar ‘Parota’ is akin to ‘bread’ and should thus be categorised under Heading 1905 for taxation purposes. The decision contradicts the previous rulings of the Authority for Advance Ruling (AAR) and Appellate Authority for Advance Ruling (AAAR).
The Kerala High Court determined that both 'Classic Malabar Parota' and 'Whole Wheat Malabar Parota' products should be taxed at the GST rate of 5% rather than 18%, as they share similarities with items listed under HSN code 1905, such as bread.

Malabar 'Parota' to be treated as bread at 5% GST, says Kerala High Court

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock