Blinkit (formerly Grofers) News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 13,378
Updated bro 👇🏻

lDT1GHt.jpg
Article is definitely new, but this surge pricing is not.

After rebranding, initially there was no shipping charges. But, after that shipping charges ₹5/₹25 started.

Zomato will be investing $150 million in debt to rescue cash-strapped quick commerce startup Blinkit, the company said in a stock filing on March 15.

They stopped operating in my area too.

Online food delivery platform Zomato Ltd. on Friday said it will acquire Blink Commerce Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as Grofers) for ₹4,447.48 crore in a share-swap deal as part of its strategy of investing in quick commerce business.

Blinkit is expected to shut most of its own backend fulfilment warehouses and merge them with Zomato’s business-to-business restaurant supply business Hyperpure, two people aware of the matter told ET.

Uber eats merged with zomato now blinkit will be merged with zomato I think in coming days swiggy also will be merged with zomato.

Uber eats merged with zomato now blinkit will be merged with zomato I think in coming days swiggy also will be merged with zomato.
nope i disagree swiggy business doing better compared to zomato , swiggy instamart deliveries doing better in delivering orders on time .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock