• Views: Views 1,924

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
WkM4EaG.png

Source

Yes I have placed order today at 8:10 am and same got delivered before 8:30 am.

And grocery is not gonna perish in 10 mins anyway.
Swiggy,Zomato can do this like within 20 25 mins so that food remains hot.🔥

Well, I was using grofers and continued to use blinkit but after reading this I'm going to stop using them.
I have already stopped opting for instant delivery, be on Blinkit or Swiggy Instamart. Insted I use schedule to deliver later ( In few hours or later in evening) Never installed stupid evil app Zepto.
When the order gets delivered, I always give 5 star to delivery guy, but 1 star to swiggy or Blinkit service/order, and ensure that I write a good long comment suggesting them to stop explioting poor deliivery guys and to stop playing with their lives with this nonsense instant groceries delivery maniac.

Sad to see even Big Basket owned by Tata, also joined this madness with BBNOW addition

Last edited:
That will impact delivery boys/girls, not company imo.
It shouldn't impact delivery guys, thats why I said I give delivery guys 5 stars and order 1 star with comments, why I have chosen to give 1 star for the order.
Atleast with some public outrage, they may rethink on humanitarian front to pull out this instant madness

Also, I was reading this article on same issue sometime back, came to understand that without consent of delivery guys who were enrolled for food delivery, they were automatically enrolled for the burden with instant grocery delivery. No choice they had.

Do read this article, provides more insight on pathetic treatment to delivery guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock